Pay What You Will Week
- As part of our commitment to ensuring that our theater remains open and accessible to every member of our community, ZACH offers a select number of Pay-What-You-Will tickets to preview performances for all Mainstage productions.
- ZACH offers 50 Pay-What-You-Will tickets in the first week of the run (10 per performance) which can be purchased on the same day as the performance you wish to attend based on the following schedule:
Pay What You Will tickets are on sale:
- Noon-5 p.m. (or sold out) for evening performances
- 7 a.m.-Noon. (or sold out) for matinee performances*
*Tickets are ONLINE ONLY between 7 a.m.-Noon
Student Rush | $20 Tickets
- Discounted tickets are available for any student with a valid student ID. You may purchase one hour before show time.
Groups of eight or more may qualify for group discount tickets.
For more information on group discounts Click here.
Or contact Alyson Mintz at 512-476-0541 x245 or email@example.com to arrange your group’s details.
Senior Discounts* | $5 Off
- Patrons 65 and over are eligible $5 off any performance.
- Tickets are subject to availability and may not be available for certain performances or shows.
If you need special assistance or require accessible seating, please contact the Box Office at 512-476-0594 to make special arrangements.
Blue Star Military Discounts | 10% off Tickets
ZACH Theatre welcomes U.S. Military Personnel.
ZACH Theatre has a commitment to the military personnel in our community and we welcome you to our theatre.
Military discounts are available for active-duty military personnel, veterans, and their immediate families.
Please identify yourself as a Blue Star Theatre participant when you come to the box office. Tickets are subject to availability and may not be available for certain performances or shows.
Blue Star Theatres is a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group.
How can I purchase a ticket?
Pay-What-You-Will tickets are available for purchase on ZACH’s website at the links above, at the ZACH Box Office (202 South Lamar) or over the phone (512-476-0541 x.1) the day of the performance you wish to attend (12 p.m.- 5 p.m. for evening performances; 7 a.m.-12 p.m. for matinee performances.). They will remain on sale through these windows or until all 10 have sold.
How many tickets can I buy?
Two per person.
Are seats assigned?
Yes. When you purchase your ticket online, at the Box Office, or over the phone, you will choose your seat at that time. Pay-What-You-Will is limited to seats in Sections A, B, and C.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
The ZACH Box Office staff is available to answer questions via phone (512-476-0541 x.1) from Noon-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
* This discount applies to Mainstage productions which do not include our Theatre for Families Series.