Extraordinary Service to ZACH
The Standing Ovation Society is an influential leadership circle of ZACH Trustee advocates who provide significant, impactful support to ZACH Theatre. An organizational cornerstone, this group ensures the continuance of dynamic, imaginative, and exciting theatre—artistic excellence for our Austin and Central Texas communities.
With a total annual give or get of $25,000 or more, you’ll enjoy a suite of exclusive benefits that bring you closer to the artistic process than ever before, and with your gift, you’ll help ZACH fulfill our dream to ignite, inspire, and engage our community through entertaining and intimate theatre experiences. When you become a member of the Standing Ovation Society, your contribution transforms the vision of ZACH’s mission from a dream into an extraordinary reality.
Give or Get Requirements
All Standing Ovation Society members will join ZACH’s Executive Producer’s Circle with a personal gift of $10,000 or more, and be entitled to the benefits associated with this generous level of support. Additional qualifying donations may be obtained in the form of a personal gift or a “get”—gifts from donors new to ZACH Theatre invited by the Standing Ovation Society member. These may include gifts from individuals, corporations, or foundations in support of ZACH’s Annual Fund or Dream Fund, event sponsorships, event Fund-the-Dream donations, or the combined amount raised by your sponsored event table.* Of utmost importance is the new production facility, and donations in support of this effort also qualify toward a Standing Ovation Society membership.
*Event auction purchases and season ticket subscriptions do not qualify toward a Standing Ovation Society membership.
Levels and Benefits
Silver Member – $25,000+
Gold Member – $50,000+
Platinum Member – $100,000+
First, your Executive Producer’s Circle benefits include:
- Recognition as an Executive Producer for one ZACH production
- Exclusive viewing party for eight in the Director’s Booth during a ZACH Mainstage performance of your choice
- Invitation to a London theatre trip with ZACH leadership*
- Invitation to New York City theatre trip with ZACH leadership
- Six complimentary tickets for a guest to accompany you to a ZACH production (subject to availability)
- Ten complimentary tickets gifted to the charity of your choice
- Invitation to ZACH’s annual Director’s Circle Dinner
- Invitation to ZACH’s exclusive Great Scott’s celebration
- Invitation to ZACH’s holiday party
- VIP concierge service for all ticketing needs
- VIP reserved parking for ZACH Mainstage productions
- Members-only access to the Serra Skyline Lounge and Terkel Terrace in the Topfer Theatre
- Acknowledgment in printed programs for Mainstage productions
- Invitation to all behind-the-scenes events or rehearsals
- Two complimentary tickets to attend a dress rehearsal
- 10% off ZACH merchandise from our gift shop**
- Advance access to tickets for all Mainstage productions
- Name recognition on the Current Members page on ZACH’s website
- Twice yearly donor update
- Invitation to ZACH’s annual Young Playwrights for Change event
- 20% facility fee discount on rentals***
- 10% discount on ZACH camps and classes
STANDING OVATION SOCIETY BENEFITS
In addition to the benefits listed above, you will also receive:
- Invitation to the annual exclusive Standing Ovation Society cocktail party
- Your name engraved on a Kleberg Theatre seat
- Special recognition in printed programs for mainstage productions as a Standing Ovation Society member
- Special gift upon joining the Standing Ovation Society
- One hosted and intimate dinner for two at a local restaurant prior to your Executive Produced production—
opening night or another evening. To include insider information on the production ($50,000+ level)
- Exclusive dinner or lunch for two with your choice of special guests: Producing Artistic Director Dave Steakley,
Managing Director Elisbeth Challener, or Associate Artistic Director Abe Reybold ($100,000+ level)
- VIP guided tour of the “guts” of the Topfer Theatre with special experiences, including a wine tasting for ten with
Producing Artistic Director Dave Steakley and Managing Director Elisbeth Challener ($100,000+ level)
Benefits are non-transferrable.
*First London trip takes place during Fall 2018 and will occur every other year.
**Show Member ID card to redeem. Excludes show merchandise.
***Staff fees, security deposit, catering, and rentals (including tenting) not included. Guest limits and other restrictions apply according to venue.