ACT ONE is a subscription package for Austin’s Young Professionals (21-40) who are looking to be more involved in Austin’s Arts scene, network with peers, get access to ACT ONE social events, and experience world-class live theatre – all at an affordable price. A $100 subscription package includes 4 ZACH Mainstage shows, a pre-show catered cocktail party, pre-show talks with artists, free parking and more! See below for details.
Pre-show events begin at 6:15 p.m. with performances starting at 7:30 p.m.
Click each show title to expand for more information.
Once – Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Notes from the Field – Wednesday, February 27, 2019
The Ballad of Klook and Vinette – Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Fire and Air – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
2018-19 ACT ONE Event Packages
Your $100 event package includes:
- A ticket to all four 2018-19 ACT ONE shows.
- A reception for each show with complimentary cocktails by Treaty Oak Distilling and bites from Gusto Italian Kitchen + Wine Bar.
- Pre-show networking as guest speakers offer behind-the-scenes insights and engaging discussion tailored to each production.
- Free parking all season long with a ZACH-issued hangtag.
- 30% off single tickets to ZACH shows not included in the ACT ONE package, and free exchanges for designated ACT ONE shows.
2018-2019 packages no longer available. Stay tuned for information on 2019-2020 packages!
ACT ONE Steering Committee
ACT ONE is currently under the leadership of the following energized and creative young professionals:
Claire Hicks, Texas Cultural Trust
Cameron Lockley, Gusto Italian Kitchen
Sarah Matz, CompTIA
Judah Ross, RevGen Marketing
Ashland Viscosi, Creatives Meet Business
Jamie Zerwas, Visa