The ZACH Theatre Pre-Professional Company (PPC)
PPC is an audition based program for serious students looking for a professional training experience in Musical Theatre. PPC students study year round in a conservatory structure. PPC Technique classes include: Voice, Acting, Acting The Song, Audition Technique, Nutrition for Performing Athletes, College Audition Preparatory and Rep. Students also learn various styles and methods of dance: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Theatre Dance. PPC students work closely with Broadway and Professional Teaching Artists in classes and in rehearsal.
A Company | Grades 5-8
B Company | Grades 8-10
Elite | Grades 10-12
• Students attend weekly technique and master classes.
• Junior and Senior High School PPC students focus on College Rep and Technique for College Auditions.
• Past PPC Performances include: Chuy’s Day Parade, Dancing with The Stars Austin, Dell Children’s Hospital Gala, Boys and Girls Club Gala, Austin Trail of Lights, Austin Fab Five Gala, Domain Breakfast with Santa, Jr. League Armadillo Bazar.
• Students continue their technique work while rehearsing for the PPC Musical Showcase. The PPC showcase is designed to highlight specific performance abilities and their skills learned.
• Preform at ZACH’s annual Red Hot and Soul Gala at the Topfer Theatre
2018-19 AUDITION INFORMATION:
SIGN UP HERE for 2018-19 Auditions
Students from Austin and Central Texas audition for PPC each year. We typically have close to 300 students audition and we accept 89 students (Grades 5th-12th) into the program. We currently have folks that commute from Frederiksberg, San Marcos, Wimberley, Lampasas, Buda, Temple, Seguin in addition to Austin and the surrounding areas. Auditions for PPC 2018-19 will be held at ZACH Theatre in July and August.