PPC ELITE DATES, CLASS LISTS, SCHEDULE, STRUCTURE, LINKS, ETC.
|3-4:30 p.m.||Tap1||Tap 1||MT 1|
|4:30-6:00 p.m.||Tap 2||Tap 2||MT 2|
|6:00-6:30 p.m.||Music for TOL||Run Run Rudolf|
|6:30-7:30 p.m.||TOL Set Material|
|7:30-8:30 p.m.||SR. Check In|
|3-4:15 p.m.||NO CLASS||MT 1|
|4:15-5:30 p.m.||MT 2|
|5:30-6:30 p.m.||REVIEW TOL|
|6:30-8:30||White Elephant and PARTAYYY!!!|
|5:00 p.m.||ELITE and B Call TIME|
|5-7 p.m.||Review TOL|
|7:00 p.m.||Walk to Trail of Lights|
|9:00 p.m.||Dismissed at ZACH|
2018-2019 PPC CONTACT AND CLASS SCHEDULE FOLDER
FALL SEMESTER: September 16 – December 16 (No class November 25)
PPC ELITE DEMO: Monday, December 17
Invite your friend and family to this event! The PPC Demonstration is a casual demonstration where you get to show off what you have learned in class.
Your placement in the class rotations is determined by dance leveling and musical theatre workshop. You are required to take your assigned dance class. You can take as many dance classes as you like, but you must be approved by Jen to take the advanced dance class: PINK. Underclassmen are invited to observe the Senior College Prep-classes.
SPRING: January 7- May 7, 2019
Rehearsal is from 1:30 PM- 8:15 PM. We run the spring semester like a professional rehearsal schedule. Not everyone will be called every time for the entirety of rehearsal, rather the call times will be staggered and announced the Sunday before.
WINTER RETREAT: Sunday, December 30- Monday, December 31
PPC ELITE Mandatory Rehearsals:
Friday, May 10 | 6-10 p.m.
Saturday, May 11 | 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 12 | 10 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
TECH May 13-18
PERFORMANCES | May 18 (Invited Dress) 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 19 | 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 23 | 7:30 p.m.
Friday, May 24 | 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 25 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
MONDAYS, Jan. 7- March 4 | 5:00-7:00 p.m.
TECH March 24- 31
April 2- May 5
ZACH ACADEMIC PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY (ACADEMY) INFORMATION
The ZACH Academic Performing Arts Academy (ZACH ACADEMY) is a well-rounded training program that offers our students an Academic Curriculum in addition to Performing Arts classes on ZACH Theatre’s Main Campus.
In partnership with virtual schools, such as iUniversity Prep, we can offer an academic and artistic program that can exceed national standards of excellence. Students now have the opportunity to have affordable private education that allows more time for training, creative projects, professional opportunities, and travel. This results in a flexible academic model for students to compete at an elite artistic and academic level. iUniversity graduates have been accepted into America’s foremost colleges including Harvard, Yale and Juilliard
2018-19 School Year
ZACH MAIN Campus
$5,500 Tuition for the school year
An Audition is required for new students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the audition process. Current PPC students are exempt from 2018-19 auditions.
ZACH ACADEMY ACADEMIC COACH
Students are supervised and guided by a ZACH Academic Coach from 9:00 a.m.-2:15 p.m. Monday- Thursday. The Academic Coach provides students with support and guidance through their learning.
Monday through Thursday 9:00 am- 4 pm on ZACH Campus for Academics and Performing Arts classes. Fridays being a flex day, are reserved for master classes, rehearsals, and workshops from 2-4 p.m. Fridays are also open for private instruction.
Learn more today about ZACH ACADEMY for your young artist. To schedule a private tour please email email@example.com.
Space is extremely limited.
What Performing Arts Classes do we Offer?
Is it possible for me to enroll in the second semester?
Yes, it is. You must contact Jen Young: firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to submit a video audition, and also apply for a virtual school system.
EXPECTED ELITE BEHAVIOR
• Please be kind and respectful to your teachers and peers
• Use your manners with Directors, Guest Directors, Parents, etc.
• No Cell phones allowed in rehearsal. You will get two warnings
• Do not lie down or sit when we are working in class
• Take initiative and help others
• Work hard and stay focused
• Communicate when you have a concern
• Please do not talk or give suggestions in rehearsal
• Be leaders with the younger PPC groups
• Please keep talking to a minimum and only at appropriate times
• There is no talking at all when rehearsing with a guest artist
• The only people who are allowed to give notes are the Directors, Dance Captains and Section Leaders
Performance Features: are given to students that work really hard, show kindness and respect to their peers, and are consistent with their training. When selecting featured students, we consider upperclassmen first.
DROP OFF | ARRIVAL
• It is always safe to meet in the Whisenhunt building. There will be Main Stage rehearsals in the NOWLIN, so please check your email and the Facebook group to know which studio to go to.
• Email is the best for Jen! email@example.com
• Join facebook group
• Jen DOES NOT check Face book messages that often
• Jen’s Cell- (512) 704-4846
Please come to Jen or Josh with any questions or concerns. We are very open to feedback and appreciate open communication.
PPC CONTRACTS: Due on September 30, 2018
Please note that if a student is in breach of contract, then the student will be dismissed from the Company will not receive a tuition refund.
BREACH OF CONTRACT:
• If you exceed the allotted two unexcused absences/ per semester
• There is a no bullying tolerance. Any bullying or hurtful gossip will be reviewed and student may be dismissed.
• Any gossip about PPC guest artists or teachers is in breach of contract.
• You are expected to work hard and review your material at home. The student will recieve two warnings, after two warnings, we will propose a conference meeting to determine if PPC is the right fit.
• Preparation- You must have all of your materials and follow dress code policy.