The Acting Conservatory, formerly known as College Bound Conservatory, is a multi-year program for high school students who have a serious desire to pursue a career in the performing arts. Each year, company members will receive:
- Two semesters of an advance level acting class taught by professional actors and directors
- A semester-long elective of their choice
- Master-class opportunities ranging from film to stage combat to talk backs with ZACH’s professional acting company
- Individualized career and college counseling
- One guaranteed performance opportunity on one of ZACH’s stages
Acting Conservatory Class Schedule:
| Conservatory Year 1 (9th Grade)
|| 5:30 – 7 p.m.
| Conservatory Year 2 (10th Grade)
|| 10 – 11:30 a.m. & 11:30 – 1 p.m.
| Conservatory Year 3 (11th Grade)
|| 2:15 – 3:45 p.m. & 3:45 – 5:15 p.m.
| Conservatory Year 4 (12th Grade)
|| 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Audition Dates and Times:
Sunday, August 12 | 3 – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, August 14 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Please prepare a one-minute memorized monologue from a play and be prepared to talk about why you would like to be a part of the College Bound Conservatory.
Please click here to learn more about auditions and to sign up an audition date and time.
Click to see Current College Acceptances: