ZACH is committed to building deep ongoing relationships with the community. The following initiatives are intended to serve and reach beyond ZACH:
- Upon request, we offer tours of our uniquely placed campus in the heart of Austin, located along Lady Bird Lake. For more information or to request a tour, please contact Kyle Sigrest at email@example.com.
- ZACH offers reduced rate rentals to non-profit partners of the theatre on a limited basis. To apply for a reduced rate, please fill out this form, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.
- ZACH is dedicated to making our campus a welcoming space for all. The first Thursday night of each Mainstage production is dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- For more information about Pride Night dates, click here.
- Add-on Holiday shows will not have a Pride Night.
- For our 85th anniversary season, we introduced a new special series specifically for families with same-sex parents, called Pride Family.
- For more information about Pride Family dates, click here.
- ZACH offers a limited number of donated tickets, classes, and camps each year. Please contact the following staff members for more information:
- Ticket donations – Kim Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes and camps – Chad Dike at email@example.com
- For information on ticket discounts click here.
- When possible, ZACH makes it’s spaces available to other Austin based theatre companies at a reduced rate. For more information, please contact Renelle Bedell at firstname.lastname@example.org.