ZACH is committed to building deep ongoing relationships with the community. These efforts, independent from our productions, examine what matters to the community and ZACH’s role in the community.
Community Engagement at ZACH Theatre
- Upon request, we offer tours of our uniquely placed campus in the heart of Austin, located along Lady Bird Lake. For more information, or to request a tour, please contact Kyle Sigrest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ZACH offers reduced rate rentals to non-profit partners of the theatre on a limited basis. To apply for a reduced rate, please fill out this form, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.
- ZACH is dedicated to making our campus a welcoming space for all. The first Thursday night of each Mainstage production is dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- For more information about PRIDE Night dates, click here.
- For our 85th anniversary season, we have introduced a new special series specifically for families with same-sex parents, called PRIDE Family.
- For more information about PRIDE Family dates, click here.
- ZACH offers a limited number of donated tickets, classes, and camps each year. Please contact the following staff members for more information.
- Ticket Donations – Kim Stacy at email@example.com
- Classes & Camps – Chad Dike at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on ticket discounts click here.
- When possible, ZACH makes it’s spaces available to other Austin based theatre companies at a reduced rate. For more information, please contact Renelle Bedell at email@example.com.